Program at a Glance
ASQED Workshop/Tutorial Guidelines
- ASQED workshops/tutorials are intended to be strictly technical, up to date, practical, and address critical issues faced by the design community. Workshop/Tutorial materials, presentations, and speakers should avoid marketing intonations at all cost.
- Tutorial chair/organizer must provide the tutorial slides by July 16th, 2013.
- Review the slide preparation guidelines. and/or the Poster Guidelnes.
- The recommended format is MS PowerPoint for IBM compatible PC (no Mac). You may also use adobe PDF if absolutely necessary.
- All presentation slides will be put in the ASQED workshop/tutorial workbook and will be provided to the participants. The format will be two slides per 8 ½ x 11 page. If we have your slides in PowerPoint, then that is easy and we can print them that way. If you are sending in PDF format, then you need to arrange two slides per page. If you are sending hard copy (not recommended), again make sure two slides are in each page.
- The company or organization logo should not be used in the slides except the first "title" slide
- It is very important to note that the tutorial workbook will be published in black & white. Print a black and white copy of your slides and make sure it is readable.
- Make sure each slide includes the following items:
- ASQED Logo (logos available here)
- Workshop/Tutorial track number (e.g. C1, D2, etc.)
- Please email the presentation slides to tutorials chair.
- ASQED will reserve the right to modify or eliminate portions of the slides that do not adhere to these guidelines, or if necessary reject the tutorial if not fixable.